October 18, 2007

A. Lalaian says:

Source: Op. cit p.101; "Kontrrevolyuysionniy 'Dashnagsutiun' I Imperialisticheckaia Voyna 1914-1918 gg.", p.92 vd


An 'innocent' 'pure' 'little' Armenian officer told the following:
"I exterminated the Turkish population in Bashar-Gechar without making any exceptions. One sometimes feels the bullets shouldn't be wasted. So, the most effective way against these dogs is to collect the people who have survived the crashes, dump them in deep holes, and crush them under heavy rocks pressed from above, not to let them inhabit this world any longer. So I did accordingly. I collected all the women, men, and children and extinguished their lives in the deep holes I dumped them into, crushing them with rocks."

Bravo to the 'brave' Armenian soldier who is proud of his cruelty inhuman behaviours! Yes, purely a victim of genocide. Tell it to my a...

No comments: